#TheBestOfTheWeek: we present you the best plans for this week (November 18 – November 24):
1. 20 NOV 2019 | 19H00 | ESPACIO CULTURAL CAN VENTOSA | CLASSIC CULTURE AND THINKING COURSE
Can Ventosa Cultural Space hosts the XV Classical Thought and Culture course. The theme will be ‘The divine voice of the lyre’, audition commented on the string instruments in Ancient Greece by Felipe Aguirre, orchestra director.
2. 21 NOV 2019 | 21H30 | CINE REGIO | ZINÈTIC: O QUE ARDE
Zinètic wants to be a space of cinephilia and shared debate, with alternative, brave and adult proposals. This afternoon, the film ‘O que arde’ (Spain – 2019) by Oliver Laxe will be screened.
3. 22 NOV 2019 | 19H00 | CLUB DIARIO DE IBIZA | DOCUMENTARY AND COLLOQUIUM
The Daily Club of Ibiza hosts the screening of the documentary ‘Serás Hombre’ that speaks of machismo and masculinity, it is a sensory journey through reflections on our gender identity. Then there will be a conversation with Isabel de Ocampo, director of the documentary.
4. 22 NOV 2019 | 22H30 | EL REFUGIO IBIZA | GUATEKE CHANNEL CONCERT
The IncredibleCanallas del Guateke come to visit El Refugio. Canallas del Guateke is a rock band that redefines the Spanish classics of the ’60s and’ 70s in their most casual version. Four musicians with a more than a proven professional career, performing versions of mythical artists such as Raphael, Camilo Sesto, Marisol, Las Grecas, Los Pecos or Raffaella Carrá among others.
5. 23 NOV 2019 | 20H30 | CAS SERRES AUDITORIUM | DANCE SHOW: ISMO UNO
The Cas Serres Auditorium hosts the dance show ‘Ismo Uno’ by Psico Ballet. Set in different contexts, relationships and personal ties are the links between the different pieces that make up the show.
6. 23 NOV 2019 | 20H30 | CAN JERONI CULTURE CENTER | BLACK NOISE AUDIOVISUAL SHOW
‘The planets: diaries of an unlikely trip ’is a journey through the solar system through music, images and text.
7. 23 NOV 2019 | 23H00 | MALANGA CAFÉ | FESTIVAL MAL DEL CAP NARRATIVES MAL DITES
The sixth edition of the Mal del Cap Narratives Festival Mal Dites starts in Malanga Café with a double program, live concert of “La Estrella de David” (alter ego of David Rodríguez) which will be followed by the session of the DJ from Albacete Don Fluor.
8. 24 NOV 2019 | 19H00 | IBIZA CONGRESS PALACE | FAMILY SHOW: THE JOURNEY OF ULYSSES
The Palace of Congresses of Ibiza brings the family show ‘The Journey of Ulysses’ of the company Teatro Gorakada (Bizkaia). The story of Ulysses is the story of travel as a metaphor for life, the fight against difficulties and the way to solve them.
9. 24 NOV 2019 | 21H00 | SA QÜESTIÓ | JAM SESSION WITH VICENT TUR
Sa Qüestió invites you to enjoy Jam Session with Vicent Tur. Play for your own enjoyment, music not written or rehearsed, that is the spirit of the informal meeting of the jam session.
10. SALA DE CULTURA SA NOSTRA | EXHIBITION: LUMNORAM
Nourathar Studio presents the exhibition ‘Lumnorama. Synesthetic devices and sensitive spaces ’in the Sala Sa Nostra. The Nourathar Studio creative technologies laboratory presents a new series of installations and audiovisual works that combine interaction and augmented reality, with analogue media and old technologies.