8 free MoMA art courses
#YoMeQuedoEnCasa: The MoMa, the Museum of Modern Art in New York, is a place that fuels creativity, ignites minds, and provides inspiration. With extraordinary exhibitions and the best collection of modern and contemporary art in the world, MoMA is dedicated to the conversation between the past and the present, the established and the experimental.
Completely free and to take online, the Coursera platform together with MoMa, make these 6 free courses available to everyone.
1. Course to see through photographs
2. Postwar Abstract Painting Course
3. Course on Interactive Strategies to Commit to Art
4. Course on Art and Teaching Ideas with themes
5. Course on teaching strategies in museums
6. Course on ideas and modern art
7. Fashion design course
8. Interactive techniques course to involve the student in art
Don’t know what to do at home during quarantine? Find all the activities on our website www.quehagohoyibiza.com.